Under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, we are required to ensure the accuracy of and provide you access to your personal information to make any changes to it.
If you have any enquires, comments or suggestions about our collection or use of your personal data or this statement, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com
If you would like to receive information about the personal data we have in relation to you to update such personal data or to withdraw any consent you have provided to us previously, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information means any information about you except your name, business title, business address, business e-mail address, business telephone number or business facsimile number. It also does not include your home address or phone number if these are published in a telephone or other directory. What personal information do we collect?
When you participate in one of our surveys or contact us through our online enquiry form, we may collect some or all of the following information: your name, address and telephone number, e-mail address, web site address and facsimile number, and your occupation. The security of your personal Information is important to us
Your personal information is used by us only for the purposes identified below and access to your personal information is limited to those employees of the Fusang Group who need to have access to it. How do we use your personal information?
Your personal information may be used by us to provide products and services to you, as well as to provide you with updates and information regarding products and services that we have to offer and which we think will be of interest to you. Sometimes we have to share your personal information with others
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted by law to do so. How long do we keep your personal information?
We retain your personal information as long as we believe that you are our customer and for 7 years after you are no longer our customer. If there are legal requirements relating to the period of time which we must retain your personal information, we will comply with those requirements. What can you do if you want to limit the use to which we put your personal information?
Most of the personal information which we collect is necessary for us to perform the services outlined herein throughout this Notice and we cannot do this without that personal information. If you do not want us to use or disclose your personal information in a particular way, please contact us and we will be pleased to discuss with you how we can limit collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
We may update the TOU from time to time. You are responsible for checking this page for changes and updates to the TOU. Your use of the site following any posted change(s) to the TOU will be deemed an acceptance of such change(s).
The Fusang name, logo, design marks, and artwork are all properties of www.fusang.co and its owners. Any reproduction, representation, or other use of these materials found or published herein is expressly prohibited.Copyright
The entire content and code of this web site, without limitation is the property of www.fusang.co and its owners, and is protected by copyright and, or other intellectual property laws of Singapore and internationally. No part of this web site may be copied, printed, saved, distributed or redistributed, other than by a user or intending user of our services. Copies so made should only serve to provide confirmation of service statements, product outlines, guarantees, offers and the like. Copies of the web site may also be made on a "one by one" basis to share information with business associates. No detail contained in this web site may be used in any way as content for another web site or publication. Proprietary Rights and Permitted Use
You hereby acknowledge and agree that, as between www.fusang.co (and its owners) and you, all right, title, and interest in and to the site and the provision thereof, including without limitation any patent rights, patents, business methods, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, inventions, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, shall be owned exclusively by www.fusang.co and/or its owners. Except as expressly authorized by www.fusang.co herein, you agree not to make, copy, display, modify, rent, lease, license, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works of the site, in whole or in part. You agree not to access the site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by www.fusang.co for use in accessing the site. Discontinuance
www.fusang.co reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that www.fusang.co and its owners shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the site. Discretion and Risk
Any material, statements or opinions viewed, downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the use of the web site is done solely at your own discretion and risk, and www.fusang.co and its owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the web site, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages. Links
This web site may contain outbound links or references to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or usage policies of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements and usage policies of each and every web site that they visit. This usage statement applies solely to information contained in this web site. Other Companies
Logos and names of companies other than ours may be published on this web site. Such publication does not necessarily imply endorsement by such other company. The logos, trademarks and names of such other companies are the property of their respective owners. Errors
The entire contents of this web site are believed to offer a full and fair representation of all facts and claims. Interested parties should however make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. Errors and Omissions (whether by negligence or technical failure) are excepted. Effect of Law
If any provision of this document is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the document remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our services must be filed within six (6) months after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Legal Conditions and Disclaimers
- "Fusang Group" is a marketing term of reference and convenience used to refer collectively to a global network of companies offering trust, corporate and fund administration services. A list of the individual companies currently in this network may be found under CONTACT US on this website ("Company").
- Each Company in this network is a separate legal entity and does not hold itself out in any manner as having any inherent power to bind, act for or represent any other Company in this network. A Company that is in this network is not, does not purport to be and is not to be deemed thereby to be resident, established, incorporated or doing business within the jurisdiction of any other Company in this network. A Company that is in this network does not thereby have, does not purport to have and is not to be deemed thereby to have its office or any branch or agency thereof in the jurisdiction, country or territory of any other Company in this network.
- No liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Fusang Group or any Company in the Fusang Group network or their directors, officers or employees, for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, any information or material (whether fact or opinion) provided on or accessible through this internet web site, or for any loss or damage suffered by any person acting in reliance upon any such information. The information is provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind, express or implied. (The exclusion of implied warranties is subject to limitation by law in certain jurisdictions and may not apply in such cases.)
- The information on this website is provided for general educational and marketing purposes only and should not be construed as the provision of legal or accounting or financial or taxation or investment advice by Fusang Group. You are advised to seek professional advice in this respect before acting upon any information on this website.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Fusang Group. Such hyperlinks are provided for your convenient reference only. Fusang Group does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Hyperlinks to such websites do not imply any endorsement by Fusang Group of the material on such websites or the existence of any association with their operators.
- The information, products and services referred to on this website are not INTENDED TO be directed or offered to or available to be acquired by or on behalf of any person (individual, corporate or other legal entity):i. domiciled or resident in a jurisdiction where such acquisition or utilization would be unlawful for such person or, where disclosure by such person to relevant authorities of acquisition or utilization of same would be required by law, except on condition that such disclosure is made as required by law; OR ii. for any purpose that is or would be contrary to applicable law.
- Fusang Group is bound by domestic and international laws and regulations requiring it inter alia to verify identity, residential address and sources of funds of prospective clients before entering into business relations with any person. Such laws and regulations may require Fusang Group to request original documentary evidence of identity, residence and sources of funds. All such information is retained by Fusang Group in confidence subject to applicable anti money-laundering and data protection laws in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Fusang Group reserves the right to decline to provide products or services to any person without reason being given.
- All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or copied without prior permission.