Business Development Associate (Manager fast track)
Business Development · Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Asset and the Security Token industry)? Do you truly believe that Blockchain is a better financial infrastructure for the Digital Asset economy and will improve and increase the efficiency, security and access compared to the current financial infrastructure?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co) have the below career opportunities for you within our Communication department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and scale – Provide support for Chief Business Officer (“CBO”) to scale business development efforts
- Business Pipeline management – Support the CBO with CRM related activities to grow CRM with relevant contacts and setup critical meetings to drive the business for institutional sales
- Marketing coordinator - coordinate efforts with marketing team and external events to ensure pre, during and post clients events are managed into sales pipeline.
- Sales decks – Prepare business presentations and relevant financial models for client presentations
- Research – Support CBO with market research on private equity, alternatives, ventures and connect with relevant partners and client targets to support business development activities.
About the Role:
- Candidates located Hong Kong preferred or in Malaysia KL
- Directly report to Chief Business Officer and will have exposure to EXCO
- Ideal candidate may have exposure to network of partners such as working with venture capital, private equity funds, hedge funds, asset managers and alternative investments.
- Knowledge of digital assets and crypto currency markets with a background coming from traditional finance or alternatives and advantage
- Bachelor or higher degree in economics, finance, business, or similar
- At least 1 years of experience working with business development or institutional sales in financial service or fintech industry.
- Good communication skill to interact with internal co-workers and external working parties.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Skills & Experiences Required.
University graduate in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related. Your previous experience in the FinTech or capital market industry will help you succeed in this role. Strong cryptocurrency product knowledge and structured financial products/notes. Strong network and experience with banks, hedge funds, brokers, family offices, private banking will lead you success in this role.
Fusang has offices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote team in Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote working flexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a direct contracting basis.