Technology - Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory
Are you passionate about Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Asset and the Security Token industry)? Do you truly believe that Blockchain is a better financial infrastructure for the Digital Asset economy and will improve and increase the efficiency, security and access compared to the current financial infrastructure?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co) have the below career opportunities for you within our Communication department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Unique opportunity to be the DevOps Lead across Fusang Group and its sister companies.
- Take the lead in collaboration with development, QA and production to establish strong deployment processes and systems.
- In depth knowledge of development practice and impact on infrastructure management to support a smooth development, QA and production deployment process and code releases.
- Lead, design, implement and support AWS solutions for large scale and complex financial platforms. This will be for a combination of new software development projects and deployment and integration of 3rd party vendor platforms including migration from standalone servers onto AWS/Cloud.
- Partner with internal IT teams (Development, IT Operations), business stakeholders and external vendors.
About the Role
- Core team to be based in APAC with a strong preference to work from our Malaysia office.
- Working environment encourages a strong remote working culture working across APAC time zone.
- Directly report to Head IT Operation
- Knowledge of digital assets and crypto currency markets with a background coming from traditional finance, fintechs, exchanges or trading environments (e.g. crypto or digital assets)
- Chance to work on new developing technologies with exposure to the latest develop resources and tools
- Previous experience in the FinTech or capital market industry is a benefit.
Experience and skills
- AWS Certification(s) in Solutions Architect and/or DevOps
- 4+ years of solid experience in AWS as a Solutions Architect and/or DevOps & Tools (AWS EKS, Docker, GitLab, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.) for large and/or complex projects/systems
- Strong hands-on experience and skills on Docker, Kubernetes, infrastructure design (networking, load balancing, CDN, middleware including but not limited to message queue - Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc), automation (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc) and CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins).
- Expert level understanding and hands-on experience on Cloud Platform and architecture like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Solid experience and mindset on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation.
- Exposure to Cyber Security and cloud with respect to concepts, standards, setup and monitoring
- Corresponding development experiences on micro-services based frontend and backend applications are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and remote team work
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter in small teams and own problems
- Excellent communication skills in English, with Chinese language ability highly desirable
- Financial knowledge highly desirable
- Agile/Scrum highly desirable
- Background in Software Development and/or IT Operations highly desirable
- Experience of FinTech/Start-Up environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
Fusang has offices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote team in Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote working flexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a direct contracting basis.