FPA · Labuan, Federal Territory
Labuan FinTech Company looking for dynamic individuals for the following positions:
- Day-to-day operation of the Company’s Finance & Accounting department.
- Perform daily bookkeeping transactions/entries and ensure monthly closing of accounts within set timeline.
- Review invoices and arrange necessary approvals as per ASL for payments.
- Set up and maintain bank accounts; and manage funds settlement
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements, expenditures reports and other finance related reports.
- Monitor the Group’s financial standing and ensure regulatory capital requirements are met.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly consolidation of financial statements for the Group
- Assist in dealing with auditors and tax agents for year-end audit/assessment.
- Assist in corporate structuring and maintain books and records for all entities within the Group
- Update job knowledge by keeping abreast of the latest financial regulations, accepted accounting standards/practices and taxation rules.
- Be involved in miscellaneous tasks and cross-department collaborations on ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or equivalent
- You will have advantage if any of the following is/are met:
- Experience in Audit/Accounting/Finance field (at least 2 years)
- Experience in any accounting system, especially XERO
- Knowledge/experience in LFSA SMS Reporting
- Independent, self-motivated, and excellent communication skills
- Be able to prioritize tasks as well as multitask
- Be able to meet deadline and detail-oriented (i.e., being organized)
- Be able to work under pressure and work well in a team
We highly value abilities, passion, teamwork and relentless desire for continuous self-learning and meeting company goals.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.