Technology · Kuala Lumpur,Federal Territory
Are you passionate about Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies, VirtualAsset and the Security Token industry)? Do you truly believe thatBlockchain is a better financial infrastructure for the Digital Asset economyand will improve and increase the efficiency, security and access compared tothe current financial infrastructure?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co)have the below career opportunities for you within our Communicationdepartment.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Support the delivery of technology roadmap for core websolutions in partnership with core lead development team.
· Lead – mid to junior developers and support them with codereviews, mentoring and high quality development practice
· Delivery – Support sprint based development practice andon time code deliveries
· Document – Support solutions and business architectswith advice and guidance on best technology implementation practices anddocument key core technology frameworks for peer to learn and for onboarding ofteam mates.
· Agile and scrum – working with an agile mindset with theorganisation from business analysts, solutions architecture, development, qaand devops to run a first class agile and scrum focussed organisation.
· Partner withsolutions architect – to identify the best technologiesand data solutions to a data driven engineering approach to productdevelopment.
· Test – support QA working to enhance waterfall deliveries,bug fixes and general code refactoring to speed high quality developmentprocess..
· Manage the development life cycle of products fromhand off from product and solutions architecture to tech delivery.
· Support – Production releases with quality documentation andsupporting operations team mates for releases and bugs.
· Track key issues in Jira and support business andtechnical architecture with planning deliveries, engineering resources andprovide relevant business feedback.
· Advocate the use of agile and drive product sprint that packour collective efforts into feature focused release cycles.
· Proficiency in Java, with a goodunderstanding of its ecosystems
· Strong knowledge of object-orientedprogramming Patterns and Concepts
· Familiarity with different design andarchitectural patterns
· Knowhow of Java concurrency patterns
· Basic Understanding of the concepts ofMVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), andRESTful web services
· Experience with Spring Boot framework
· Ability to write clean, readable Javacode
· Basic knowhow of class loading mechanismin Java
· Experience with SQL databases likePostgres and MySQL
· Skilled at creating database schemasthat characterize and support business processes
· Strong knowledge of JVM, its drawbacks,weaknesses, and workarounds
· Implementing automated testing platformsand unit tests
· In-depth knowledge of code versioningtools, for instance, Git
· Understanding of building tools likeAnt, Maven, Gradle, etc
· Expertise in continuous integration
· Strong knowledge in Multithreading andSynchronization
About the Role:
· Core team to be based in APAC with a strongpreference to work from our Malaysia office.
· Working environment encourages a strong remoteworking culture working across APAC time zone.
· Directly report to Chief Technology Officer
· Knowledge of digital assets and crypto currencymarkets with a background coming from traditional finance, fintechs, exchangesor trading environments (e.g. crypto or digital assets)
· Chance to work on the web apps and mobileapplication, preference for developers with a strong background in mobiledevelopment with large scale userbase.
· Previous experience in the FinTech or capitalmarket industry is a benefit.
· Degree in computer science
· 5 years experience in Java development
Fusang hasoffices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote teamin Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote workingflexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a directcontracting basis.