Are you passionate about Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Asset and the Security Token industry)? Do you truly believe that Blockchain is a better financial infrastructure for the Digital Asset economy and will improve and increase the efficiency, security and access compared to the current financial infrastructure?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co) have the below career opportunities for you within our Communication department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Distribution – drive partnerships with crypto and traditional finance partners to onboard private banks and asset managers
- Relationship management – develop and maintain institutional relationships with financial institutions (private banks, hedge funds, brokers)
- Channel partner development – develop crypto and security related partnership to scale product access and customer base
- Liquidity partnerships – Identify relevant partnerships that enhance and bring liquidity to the exchange platform via brokers, EAM’s, digital banks, institutional trading venues spanning both crypto and traditional finance (securities) .
- Develop and execution – of strategic plans and business initiatives that drive our core products and services.
- Scale business development functions with recruitment of partners to scale our core businesses and services.
- Story tell with sales kits for customer onboarding and relationship management utilising internal and external data to supported by a data driven approach.
- Manage the customer lifecycle, sales funnel, engagement and retention.
- Advocate and be a thought leader in the industry for security tokens.
About the Role:
- Remote (Pan APAC) – digital first role working across APAC time zone and beyond are also welcomed.
- Directly report to Chief Business Officer and will have exposure to EXCO
- Ideal candidate should have experience working with venture and private equity funds or a network into boutique asset managers.
- Develops relationships with exchanges and OTC brokers in crypto currency markets
- Knowledge of digital assets and crypto currency markets with a background coming from traditional finance, fintechs, exchanges or trading environments (e.g. crypto or digital assets)
- Ideally will have a network in APAC and/or global distribution network with access to VC, PE, crypto funds and private banking.
- Sector exposure to TMT, EV supply chain, biotech, green finance, or E-sports gaming a bonus.
- Understand the market trends and structure, in order to support the business strategy and business planning for crypto, digital assets, and security token business development efforts.
- Discover the new or potential opportunities to that leverage security tokenisation and crypto currency issuance
- Develop trading services for spot, structured products and yields products for professional investors, HWNI and family offices
- Handle the whole project life cycle from idea generation through implementation and performance measures and KPI generation/reporting
- Formulate and drive the business plan
- Drive execution and follow up with key stakeholders to ensure progress towards the goals of business plans
- Actively build partnerships and networks with target prospect in our ecosystem globally.
- Support other teams to produce their deliverables (e.g. product development, marketing/communication, technology platforms) by providing compliance inputs and assessing compliance impacts
- Undertake special/ad-hoc projects from time to time
- Bachelor or higher degree in economics, finance, business, or similar
- At least 8 years of experience as business development or institutional sales in financial service or fintech industry.
- Geographically coverage across APAC including but not limited to Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan or the like.
- Prior experience in structure finance, token distributions, IPO and PE.
- Strong cryptocurrency product knowledge and strong institutional network (private banks, asset managers).
- Good communication skill to interact with internal co-workers and external working parties.
- Good command of spoken and written English
Fusang has offices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote team in Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote working flexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a direct contracting basis.
Skills & Experiences Required.
University graduate in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related fields. Your previous experience in the FinTech or capital market industry will help you succeed in this role. You will have at least 3 years of experience in a Fintech or digital asset business, with over 8 years in various business development related roles at a broker or exchange/market place.