Business Development · Kuala Lumpur/Hong Kong, Malaysia
Are you passionate about Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Asset and the Security Token industry)? Do you truly believe that Blockchain is a better financial infrastructure for the Digital Asset economy and will improve and increase the efficiency, security and access compared to the current financial infrastructure?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co) have the below career opportunities for you within our Communication department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partnerships – Identify alternative asset specialist platforms and negotiation partnerships for product distribution, providing global fractional access to large ticket size investment products typically only available to institutional investors.
- Promote – Support Chief Business Officer in prompting the platform to attract high quality products that can be distributed via the Fusang platform.
- Products – On board partner products to the platform via our propriety tokenisation platform creating fractional derivative products and services what can be settle in crypto currencies and fiat.
- Scale our product range focussing on wrapping attractive investment products via Fusang’s tokenisation platform.
- Advocate and be a thought leader in the industry for security tokens.
About the Role:
- Remote (Pan APAC) - But candidates located in other countries within the same time zone are also welcomed
- Manage the business development and client onboarding for tokenisation of equity, cashflows, funds, and products and services of clients
- Directly report to Chief Business Officer and will have exposure to EXCO
- Ideal candidate should have experience working with venture and private equity funds or a network into boutique asset managers.
- Knowledge of digital assets and crypto currency markets with a background coming from traditional finance, fintechs, exchanges or trading environments (e.g. crypto or digital assets)
- Ideally will have a network in APAC and/or global distribution network with access to VC, PE, and crypto funds.
- Sector exposure to TMT, EV supply chain, biotech, green finance, or E-sports.
- Understand the market trend and structure, in order to manage and draft the business strategy and business plan for crypto and digital assets business
- Discover the new opportunities to that leverage security tokenisation and crypto currency issuance
- Develop (equity/crypto) fund tokenisation strategies.
- Develop tokenised private markets and issuer services.
- Handle the whole project life cycle from idea generation through implementation and performance measures and KPI generation/reporting.
- Formulate and drive the business plan.
- Drive execution and follow up with key stakeholders to ensure progress towards the goals of business plans
- Actively build partnerships and networks growing our ecosystem globally.
- Undertake special/ad-hoc projects from time to time.
- Bachelor or higher degree in economics, finance, business, or similar
- At least 8 years of experience as business development or institutional sales in financial service or fintech industry.
- Geographically cover APAC including but not limited to Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan or the like.
- Prior experience in structure finance, token distribution, IPO and PE.
- Strong management skill to own the department as its head.
- Good communication skill to interact with internal co-workers and external working parties.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Fusang has offices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote team in Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote working flexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a direct contracting basis.
Skills & Experiences Required.
University graduate in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related. Your previous experience in the FinTech or capital market industry will help you succeed in this role. Strong cryptocurrency product knowledge and structured financial products/notes. Strong network and experience with banks, hedge funds, brokers, family offices, private banking will lead you success in this role.