Product - UX/UI Designer to Lead Designer
Technology · APAC Remote, Malaysia
Are you passionate about Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Asset and the Security Token industry)? Do you truly believe that Blockchain is a better financial infrastructure for the Digital Asset economy and will improve and increase the efficiency, security and access compared to the current financial infrastructure?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co) have the below career opportunities for you within our Communication department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive the market research and design process to develop web and/or mobile products from ideation to delivered product.
- Leadership experience and a decisive success factor for the agile development process in project teams. This involves close cooperation with various stakeholders, including client representatives, the development team and the project management.
- Energetic character ideally with startup experience or mentality a plus. Ability to jump in where needed and expand the role.
- Portfolio – your past experience brings a strong portfolio of native app and responsive design projects that you can draw upon in your design process.
- Design user centred products with a design thinking process (a non-linear, iterative process that teams use to understand users, challenge assumptions, redefine problems and create innovative solutions to prototype and test. Involving five phases: Empathise, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test.
- Develop products creating sitemaps, wireframes, system maps and clickable demonstrations saving engineering resources by optimisation of business feedback.
- Curious to stay up with the latest design trends as well as modern technologies. You believe that learning should be intentional and that learning from each other benefits our customers, partners and yourself.
- Team focussed working in interdisciplinary teams and want to work in a customer-oriented and goal-oriented manner with both technology experts and business representatives.
- Research customer needs, pain points and solve for interface design issues that drive revenue, enhance straight through processing or optimise use of resources.
- Story tell with visualisations and high fidelity prototypes (Figma or equivalent) that engage our customers (both internal and external) and optimise weaknesses in design.
- Manage, document and create standardised templates and design kits for software engineering team.
- Challenge and resolve issues and conflicts to ensure business is aligned and products are servicing and addressing our customers actual needs.
- Advocate the use of data across the business partnering with stakeholders in pursuing data-driven product development decision making.
About the Role:
· Core team to be based in APAC with a strong preference to work from our Hong Kong office.
· Working environment encourages a strong remote working culture working across APAC time zone.
· Directly report to Chief Business Officer
· Knowledge of digital assets and crypto currency markets with a background coming from traditional finance, fintechs, exchanges or trading environments (e.g. crypto or digital assets)
· Chance to work on the web apps and mobile application, preference for developers with a strong background in mobile development with large scale user base.
· Previous experience in the FinTech or capital market industry is a benefit.
Fusang has offices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote team in Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote working flexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a direct contracting basis.