Technology · APAC Remote, Kuala Lumpur
Are you passionate about Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Asset and the Security Token industry)? Do you truly believe that Blockchain is a better financial infrastructure for the Digital Asset economy and will improve and increase the efficiency, security and access compared to the current financial infrastructure?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co) have the below career opportunities for you within our Communication department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experienced and proficient in Java language
- Experience in Selenium testing framework
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in designing and developing test automation scripts
- Using test automation guidelines
- Researching issues in software through testing
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
About the Role:
- Core team to be based in APAC with a strong preference to work from our Malaysia office.
- Working environment encourages a strong remote working culture working across APAC time zone.
- Directly report to Chief Technology Officer
- Knowledge of digital assets and crypto currency markets with a background coming from traditional finance, fintechs, exchanges or trading environments (e.g. crypto or digital assets)
- Chance to work on the web apps and mobile application, preference for developers with a strong background in mobile development with large scale userbase.
- Previous experience in the FinTech or capital market industry is a benefit.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Minimum 5 year experience as a test automation engineer
Fusang has offices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote team in Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote working flexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a direct contracting basis.