Business Development · APAC Remote, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Asset and the Security Token industry)? Do you truly believe that Blockchain is a better financial infrastructure for the Digital Asset economy and will improve and increase the efficiency, security and access compared to the current financial infrastructure?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co) have the below career opportunities for you within our Communication department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Tokenised equity – Engage with corporates and support businesses in digitisation of their equity, creating innovative financial products utilising security and utility tokenisation.
- Tokenised business segment – Work with corporates to tokenise products, service and cashflows.
- Fundraising – Support business development efforts and connect network of investors into tokenised private and public equity offerings
- Structuring – develop products and services for digital funds, equity offerings, and structured financial products delivered via security tokens.
- Relationship management – develop and maintain institutional relationships with financial institutions (private banks, hedge funds, brokers)
- Channel partner development – identify opportunities to tokenisation of real world assets, equities, business streams, sub products and services.
- Develop and execution – of strategic plans and business initiatives that drive our core products and services.
- Scale business development functions with recruitment of partners to scale our core businesses and services.
- Story tell with sales kits for customer onboarding and relationship management utilising internal and external data to supported by a data driven approach.
- Manage the customer lifecycle, sales funnel, engagement and retention.
- Advocate and be a thought leader in the industry for security tokens
About the Role:
- Remote (Pan APAC) - But candidates located in other countries within the same time zone are also welcomed
- Manage the business development and client onboarding for tokenisation of equity, cashflows, funds, and products and services of clients
- Directly report to Chief Business Officer and will have exposure to EXCO
- Ideal candidate should have experience working with venture and private equity funds or a network into boutique asset managers.
- Knowledge of digital assets and crypto currency markets with a background coming from traditional finance, fintechs, exchanges or trading environments (e.g. crypto or digital assets)
- Ideally will have a network in APAC and/or global distribution network with access to VC, PE, and crypto funds.
- Sector exposure to TMT, EV supply chain, biotech, green finance, or E-sports.
- Understand the market trend and structure, in order to manage and draft the business strategy and business plan for crypto and digital assets business
- Discover the new or potential opportunities to that leverage security tokenisation and crypto currency issuance
- Develop (equity/crypto) fund tokenisation strategies
- Develop tokenised private markets and issuer services.
- Handle the whole project life cycle from idea generation through implementation and performance measures and KPI generation/reporting
- Formulate and drive the business plan
- Drive execution and follow up with key stakeholders to ensure progress towards the goals of business plans
- Actively build partnerships and networks with target prospect in our ecosystem globally.
- Support other teams to produce their deliverables (e.g. product development, marketing/communication, technology platforms) by providing compliance inputs and assessing compliance impacts
- Undertake special/ad-hoc projects from time to time
- Bachelor or higher degree in economics, finance, business, or similar
- At least 8 years of experience as business development or institutional sales in financial service or fintech industry.
- Geographically cover APAC including but not limited to Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan or the like.
- Prior experience in structure finance, token distribution, IPO and PE.
- Strong management skill to own the department as its head.
- Good communication skill to interact with internal co-workers and external working parties.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Fusang has offices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote team in Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote working flexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a direct contracting basis.